Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Not your average baltimore album




I decided to use some of my photos of our own stuff to make some images to mix in my Baltimore Elegance. After all is that not what the baltimore ladies did? her are some pictures of altered photos that I'll use for block patterns. The ship is one of my paintings, the hutch is in our dining room and the heart is from one of my paintings also. This will be fun! and since I am not a tradtional appliquer i will not need to do all of the tradional blocks It feels very freeing to suspend the rules. Or maybe it is just the fever talking heheheh.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I love this!!! And I love it that you can suspend the rules of quilting to create such incredibly original pieces! I look forward to seeing the finished results. :)