Monday, February 12, 2007

Bouncing in.....



I blame Amy. I saw her PING and was off on a search to find me some a them georgeous Asian fabrics. I did locate some while at Patchworks in Sayville but not the ones I wanted. I wanted the taupes, the palest blues and creams and silvery grays. Still I was able to lighten my wallet a bit and bought some fabrics that were totally out of character for me---Animal Prints!!!Of course I will be mixing them with my usual brights and darks to make them Sing out Loud! and I haven't even got a clue what I am using them for. But it will be along the lines of *quick and easy* and who knows where it will all lead.
Last night I finshed the second two sets of my Spring Fling Blocks and I am taking a couple of days off before I start the next bunch.
Tonight I will work on my 12by12by12 block which will be revealed as soon as it is done. I bought beautiful midnight blue sulky thread to do the stitching with, if I can get my machine to co operate!
Thanks to all of the people who came to my defense, in comments and privately, re the lady who did not like my language. One out of 16,000 ain't bad. I realize I am a liitle rough around the edges for some people's taste, but I am a Kind, Spiritually Rich, Compassionate and Creative person and I like myself just the way I am and so does God. That is why I removed her shaming comment. I don't care to be attacked in my own (blogger) home. How rude.
Tomorrow is post office day! I am mailing books, fabric and blocks far and wide...hehehehe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

[IMG]http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w145/katyyy625/youaremysunshine.png[/IMG]

The Calico Cat said...

All you have to remember is that it is "your blog."

Snicker about the fabrics... I am going to concentrate on buying greens when I see them at the quilt show for another applique idea brewing in my head.

Anonymous said...

The next time you are planning a trip to Patchworks, please please let me know. I now live 2 miles from there. If I am home I would love to run over and give you a hug and have a cup of coffee or tea with you.

hugs
hersheybar