Tuesday, February 27, 2007

done for now


Another top finished and ready to be quilted. I have one more UFO to be pieced and I will have three for the year. I don;t know whither these tops will goest but at least they are at a resting stage. When I determine what to do with them I will be motivated to do the quilting, either by myself or by someone else. This one was designed by Judy Laquidera for her One Hour a Day challenge and it was fun to follow along and see how quickly it went to together. My squares in the border did not match perfectly because I trimmed the squares a bit smaller than the design called for, but I had all the triangles and squares cut from another project and I was determined to use them. I did buy new fabric for the borders, from the new Laurel Burch collection. And that is that.

4 comments:

Lori (A.K.A. Elkhoundmom) said...

I love that quilt. The border adds a really nice touch.

Sandra said...

You have beautiful colors in that quilt. Great job!

Anonymous said...

I found Judy's blog about half way through that project and I really like the quilt! Your color choices are great. I'll have to join in if Judy does another of those projects!

Anonymous said...

Beautimus! Just beautimus!