Monday, January 08, 2007

Working on it



Two name and claims have serious progress.
I finished my last Round Robin commitment and it will be packed up and sent off tomorrow.YAY!!!
What took me so long was not the execution but the choosing a direction. I could not figure out how to add another colored border so I ended up adding corners and I think it looks fantastic. I spent alot of time worrying about it and I am greatly relieved to be finished with my part! The picture is a little wobbly looking because the holder was giggling.
The stack of circles will be made into a coverlet to to be explained whenI am able to be more coherent. Something about making a nine patch then sewing it to a circle and turning in inside out . Then you fold four arcs to the front and it looks like a pincusion block, aka glorified nine patch. Probable will make more sense when I put it together. It will not be stuffed or quilted. Anyway I have fifty eight done and I am out of kona cream so I guess I have enough.
Or they could be berets, pancakes or frisbies.
Also finished a presentable piece for my 12 by 12 by 12 January block.
It was a rare day when I could do so much and not be distracted and interrupted. It was wonderful. Just wonderful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Or you could use them as plate stackers. You know, you are supposed to put something between each stacked plate in your good dinner set so the plates don't scratch each other (assuming of course you have a good dinner set and/or can be bothered!).