Friday, January 05, 2007

drawing for faces block


This is the drawing I started last night to use as fabric for my Faces 12by12by12 challenge. I am not sure how I will proceed-whether by addition or subtraction but it will not remain as is.My intention was to make a fabric to be used in a block, but of course now I am reluctant to cut into it. I may have to copy it and use the copy. Yes I am a little wired on this but the creative juices are flowing along with the caffeine...
the piece is 12 inches square but there is alot that I could cut off without feeling any great loss-like the upper right and the entire left edge.
well at least the ball is rolling:)
+++I have cut it up and will do something log cabinny to it+++

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

o-m-g... that is gorgeous. can't wait to see what you've done since this post. I don't think I could have cut it up....

Anonymous said...

yay for cutting it - can't wait to see the LC...

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a fabulous drawing. I am green with envy of your ability

Anonymous said...

Just fabulous! Keep up the great work. Such talent!

HUGS

Anonymous said...

That looks REALLY interesting! Can't wait to see how you finish it up! This week on 12x12x12 is going to be SO much fun!