Saturday, March 25, 2006

Quilt Show LIQS 2006





Well I am here to tell you I did need to get out and have some fun. The quilts were great and it was so much what I needed to see "the Girls". Linda and Claudia and Gay-I am so glad we did this and I hope to see you in Somers in May.
And I was weak. I did buy fabric. And I have to say it did feel like an injection of cheer to make up for recent days of disaster. But isn't it gorgeous? Now I will be back on the wagon. Maybe I need a 12 step group?
And I had a stowaway.
Gay's Applique in greens and lavendar was lovely.

The Round Robin's Gay's and Claudia's are divine, are they not? They are part of a round robin group that is doing red, green and cream and they are all so talented! (Linda aka Hersheybar is behind there somewhere.)
Altogether we did not harm our budgets too much. Claudia had to go paint her garage with her hubby, Gay had a long ride home and Linda had a job at one of the tables so I giddy yapped on outta there at about three. Still had a little cash in my pocket and did not abuse the plastic so I am content.

5 comments:

Hanne said...

Thanks for sharing photos Martha :o)

Sue Seibert said...

What scrumptious quilts. I particularly like the floral one!!

Kari said...

Oh, I am so glad you had such a good day out - and well done on not being too tempted, LOL!

The pictures are fabulous and I am almost drooling.

Kari x

The Calico Cat said...

Thanks for sharing - that purple & lavendar is lovely!

Anonymous said...

Such Beautiful colours Lavender, Greens,Cream. My true favourite Martha. Love your Blog.