Friday, March 31, 2006

Loose Threads Cancer Cure Raffle Quilt


Hey Folks,
This is a raffle quilt, made by the Loose Threads Quilters in Arizona, the proceeds of which are being donated to the American Cancer Society.If you are interested:
"They can send me a check made out to The American Cancer Society, and I'll
send them a scan of the stub if they enclose their e/mail with the check so
they know this is 'true blue'........."
Dian's email is
eless1@ix.netcom.com
The tickets are $l.00 or $5.00 for 6 tickets
CHECKS GO TO:
Dian Moore
843 Scenic Pointe
Prescott, Arizona 86303
Thanks Dian!! I hope you sell alot of tickets!

3 comments:

The Calico Cat said...

Ya know I started a quilt just like that once upon a time ago (o.k. mine was a lot more scrappy - but the same pattern) I gave up on that real quick!

ForestJane said...

I like it!

If I may ask, how big is it? And how big are the nine patch blocks, 6 inches?

Nice colors, I like scrappy quilts. :)

Helen in the UK said...

This is a great quilt - love to see interesting ways to use 9 patches :)