Monday, January 23, 2006

Thirties Bullseye Blocks


Got these blocks in a swap and just wanted to sew something together. These blocks were swapped with Leoni's NickelQuilts swap group. I am enamored of swapped blocks. You get such a nice variety of fabrics and combinations that you would never think of. I will put it aside for now because I want to work on my round robin. I am in the idea stages and I am pretty sure I am going to make a row of stars for my round. Maybe in a couple or three different sizes.
We are back from visiting Mike's family-a final send off for his Aunt Olga, and we are ready to call it a night at eight thirty!And I am computer sharing so I am outta here.

1 comment:

Bonnie K. Hunter said...

Great bullseye! I think it's a great way to use up some 30's fabrics too. I don't have a large collection, but I'm not prone to working with 30's unless it's for a baby quilt. I am not a pastel person exactly :c) I might have to keep that in mind for 'later!'

Bonnie