Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Snowmen and what I found under the bed...



A sock and a candy wrapper of course.
the snowmen are finished. I am celebrating with a chocolate peanut butter cup.
The thirties fabrics are washed but I think I will wait til tomorrow to cut them. How many times can you sew a row of snowmen on facing the wrong way? I lost count,lol.
Another riddle, How can you lose your seam ripper whilst sitting in one chair? Answer: I don't know the answer to that one either. It is the sound of one hand dropping.....(sorry couldn't resist).
I am doing the Lillabet's garden BOM and you can see the first block. I am not sure which colors I liked so I did both. The last time I did Beth Ferrier's bom, Moondance, I did two entire sets of blocks, so who knows I may just do that again.
And to finish off the night I am hemming my DH's work pants for the second time. I did them once, knowing I would have to do them again after I washed them and so I left enough hem to let out a healthy inch. So it seems today is a day for doing things twice.
My surgery is over and I am sewing comfortably. The worst part was the nausea from the anesthesia. I was sick for hours, but now I am fine with hardly any affects at all. True success is that I will no longer experience excessive bleeding! Time will tell but I have high hopes.

1 comment:

bmorerealtor said...

Love the red and purple combination, but I really like jewel tones rather than pastels.