Thursday, January 12, 2006

Bad hair day


I had to have emergency surgery done on my hair this morning. Thank Heavens it is over and I came out ok. It was dicey there for a time...the roots were stark white, glowing in the dark roots, and the once deep red color had turned a brassy orange like an aged surfer who has not yet accepted that youth is past. Ah well-- I am better now and will live to see another day.
The last few days have seen no quilting but I have been making a stained glass panel to be used on a lamp fixture that we bought at Ikea, and subsequently broke on the first day we had it hanging on the wall. That was last summer and I have finally got around to starting it.The panel slides into clips that extend out from the base that holds two light bulbs.
Having electrical ablasion done on my uterus next week. I hope to be finished with the monthly floods that have been plaguing me for the last year. Middle age is here! www.novasure.com
this is the procedure that I am having done. I am told it has helped alot of women and is saving alot of women from having hysterectomies-which was a common solution to my problem in the past. What did we do without doctors?
So that is "where I am at".
I have got Katy back on the home based schooling plan which I hope to get started next week. Still haven't decided how much to share about my beautiful bipolar baby. Just doing all I can to see her to adulthood.

No comments: