Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Sampler Swap blocks and Pumpkins

Pumpkins by Bailey, KateLynn and Kali

I am enjoying doing these wonderful blocks for my self and a friend. They are, so far, a selection of Dear Jane, Dear Hannah, and a Heart and Hand Applique pattern. I love the fabrics. I love making them and I love getting hers too! It is a win win situation. It is a magical math when you do one for you and one for a friend. It seems like you get two for one and then you get some in the mail. And who doesn't love getting mail? Very gratifying. And the amount of blocks -one for you and one for her-is very managable and pleasant. I recommend this peaceful way of swapping.

1 comment:

Cathie said...

What a great little blog you've got going on here. I love the variety of projects, photos and humor. I'll be back to visit!