Monday, October 30, 2006

Art Giving

Inspired by Calico Cat, blog of Amy, I am offering a small piece of fiber art to the first five people who ask in the comments. I think this is a wonderful way to build community and have fun creating too!
Here is where Amy got the idea.
http://debraspincicdesignstudio.blogspot.com/2006/10/arty-meme.html
I don't know what I will do yet. But I have an idea that it will look like a postcard!
In return, you have to give away five pieces through your blog too....
My fear is that no one will ask!!
*****Hi all I have five takers but only one snail mail address from Emmy! So yes to all of you please go to the profile page and send me your addresses>>>oxox

6 comments:

Maria said...

Okay, I bite, that sounds like fun. I would like one of your fiber art pieces.

Hugs,
Maria

Emmy said...

Hello I love to have a little art piece of you

quiltcontemplation blogspot said...

Hi Ladies
I will need you to email me your addresses!
you can email me to from the contact button on the profile page. Maria, I can't email you -it bounced back.
martha

Sheila said...

WOW! I would love to have a Martha original. Do we have to "pay it forward" in any way?

Thanks,
Sheila in Ohio
(And hugs to you... for your last posted poem. I didn't post at the time, but my heart felt for you...)

Anonymous said...

Yes, you do have to pay it forward by offering 5 of your pieces.

Can I have one??

quiltcontemplation blogspot said...

Hi all I have five takers but only one snail mail address from Emmy! So yes to all of you please go to the profile page and send me your addresses>>>oxox