Friday, October 13, 2006

Ready to roll


We are off to points east, to visit and enjoy the spectacular autumn day. This is what I am taking with me. My Janome, in the cooler, is going in for a lube job. Meg Swansen knitting book from the library, Martha Grimes novel , also from library and my knitting, in the bag I bought it in. O and my huge straw bag, made in Madagascar and bought from a jewelery shop in Southampton, whose name escapes me. He had a beautiful dog with the most amazing blue eyes, who was friendly. In the bag I carry a journal, chapstick, camera and wallet, case for my glasses, phone, hat, and sometimes a snack and or a water bottle. O and I should make sure to bring a head lamp in case we come back in the dark and I want to read or knit in the car.
So lets get started. Vroom vroom

No comments: