Tuesday, March 13, 2007

pincushions that make me smile

I have been keeping up with morning pages-even writing them in the car as I am being driven there- and artist dates. I have been working way too much. My artist dates have been very boring. I admit I haven't been taking them very seriously. I did not get to making my Faces page this month. Things just piled up on me and I had to jettison a few of my projects or go bone crazy. I think I am invincible sometimes and I am really quite sensitive and fragile.
I am so annoyed that blogger is not working for me. I think it has to do with this picassa thing that they are incorporating which doesn't work on a macs. I haven't been able to upload pctures which makes me ornery. Will I have to resort to changing blog hosts? Are they kidding me???
The title link will take you to a really really really fun pincusion site. I hope you like it. Makes me want to go buy embroidery (which I remember giving away by the bundle heehee) thread. Maybe I will hold off on the thread.
I am going go to sulk now.

1 comment:

Paula, the quilter said...

The one with the hemp leaf is too funny! Thanks for the link.