Saturday, March 24, 2007

checking in and Thursday pic day


Did morning pages. That is about all.
All my spare time has been spent in my sewing room which is how I like to spend it.Between work and sewing I do not have alot of idle time. I am not generally an idle person.I mailed out all the stuff I needed to mail in the last week so I am feeling pretty unencumbered.I still have dollies to dress but I doubt if I can make the deadline of April one for the contest. Maybe if I spend Sunday working on it.
Basil thinks he belongs upon me when I sit here on the couch with my computer. Note how his arm is wrapped around mine. Usually, when I am talking to you, this is where I am. This picture is for Thursday's Create a Connection-picture day! I am a little late as usual. It is nice place for bloggers to meet and make connections. Each month there are swaps and different hosts to keep it lively. Link is in title.
Another create a connection exercise:
1-Jana's create a connection stuff:-Random things-I am allergic to cats, my first job was filling up pill capsules used to make swirly designs in bottles(think lava lamps) in Dorchester, Massachusetts in 1969 and once I stepped barefoot on a frog. I can't think of anything more important.
2- I hate board games, I read voraciously and have a pretty keen memory though not photogenic-is there such a thing as audiogenic? I hear your voice once and I will remember it. I collect lots of things! Sewing machines( I have ten) fabric paint yarn thread glass tea friends experiences books paper books, books books......books ideas children hahaha
3- I love to try new things all the time so if there is an art medium I have not tried, hmmm , maybe architecture or spaceship designing.
I love to paint and write and make quilts not necessarily in that order.
how-to website? www.quiltville.com, www.quilterscache.com

1 comment:

Gina said...

Oh Basil is just too much! How cute with that arm claiming you!