Friday, February 17, 2006

Sprinter

I did make progress today on my round robin! Almost done if all goes together the way I hope it will.
My kids are on vacation all week so I may whine and moan more than usual.Why do teen age girls get so mean to their mothers? Sometimes I feel like a rung out rag always trying to set an example of how to communicate with out yelling. Well today I snapped and yelled as loud as I could and said" see this is me yelling!!!" and I hurt my throat but now maybe they will stop saying I 'always yell' at them because I hardly ever do. Hurts my throat.
I got my son's graduation quilt back from Becca and Shiela and it is gorgeous! I need to put on a binding and label and woo hoo a big finish! This weekend he is competing in the classical guitar competetion at Ithaca. He is very excited about it. I have a flannel binding all cut out. I may use it but maybe not since there is no flannel in the quilt.

This is my border for the February Chris Boehringer Snowman block. I still haven't stitched it down. I'm a sprinter, rather than a jogger, in sewing and other areas of my life. My challenge is to do a little daily instead of trying to do a marathon and then doing nothing for days. I am in the Wiproducers@yahoogroups.com group and that is a big concept there-one thread a day.
On my next post I hope to announce that I am finished with this round robin and awaiting the next one.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Lovely work in here as always.

I think I am a sprinter too, little bursts of creativity here and there, no marathons for me either!

Hope you throat is better now, LOL.

Kari x