Sunday, February 26, 2006

My border


This round is ready to be packed up and sent to the next person. There will be a couple of very slight seams in the next round but I think it will look good. I am not the most meticulous stitcher tho I do try. There is always a point that turns out blunt and a zig where I should have zagged. But I do like the way it turned out. I was hoping to make it so that the stars spun out from the center star and kept the whole thing in motion.
So I do hope it meets with the approval of the next stitchers. I always worry more about what the recipients think about the borders that I put on more than I care about what they are doing to mine. I will rise to the challenge though. I am learning with each new thing I try. The hardest thing to learn is to overcome the anxiety and go for it.
The block patterns are from the Dear Jane and Dear Hannah books by Branda Papadakis.

2 comments:

The Calico Cat said...

very nice!

Alena said...

what a beauty! i love your quilt and what a fun to involve more people in the project...