Sunday, January 13, 2008

Stashbusting with Judy

I have joined Judy Laquidera's Stashbusting party. So far this year I have busted maybe a yard or less, lol. It is not easy using up on my fabric sewing six inch blocks.
All joking aside-well, maybe not all joking-I really do not need to buy any more fabric. So I will toss my hat into the ring. Currently I am actively working on a new sampler and Lollipops. I have decided to use machine applique for the lollipops to give it a chance of ever getting finished. I have a an abundance of bright and hand dyes and Kaffe Fasset and Amy butler fabrics to use on this project. O an I hope to make a ST Marks quilt from Bella Bella on my upcoming vacation. Kind of a sewing vacation for me since I won't be going any where. I am not complaining. I like it here.
So Judy-if you are reading this I do not know if I signed up to mr linky correctly and I was unable to get the code for your thingy-
but Here i am!

1 comment:

Marla said...

Welcome to the club of the stashbusters! You can do it!