Tuesday, January 15, 2008

January Launch


Well I have made some progress on some six inch blocks B-1, Bachelors Buttons, A-5, Cathie's Campfire, Lady of the lake , (not DJ), K-2 Grandpa's Chickens-my way:), M-9, Fan Dance, over the course of the first couple of weeks. None are perfect but I do like the colors. I took the photo with my phone in indoor light so the colors are not a vibrant here as they really are. I think I need to add some light colors-maybe yellows and orang are next?
Other than that I am recuperating from a nasty one two punch of the physical ailment nature whose details I will not enumerate here. But I am left weak and tender. I am hoping to be better enough to go into work tomorrow, but I will wait until then to decide.

1 comment:

Houston said...

Love you mommy! You'll be okay, and what I say goes.

<3your second biggest but littlest