Friday, April 06, 2007

Bailey bakes



Bailey made Mike a beautiful vegan chocolate birthday cake. We celebrated today, the day before the actual birthday, because the cake was ready and no body wanted to wait til tomorrow when I come home from work. How is that for self control? The cake was divine. Bailey is a talented chef. She gets that from me:)
Tomorrow we can go out to dinner and celebrate again.
I tried to take a photo of Mike but he was not co operating, he was trying to direct, asking me if I had taken the cap off the lens, trying to catch me catch him. So I left him alone. Posterity will have to do with out a picture on his last ever night of being forty seven.
Another Baltimore Elegance block, traced and fused to the back round. Perhaps tonight I will cut out some more pieces for another block. Then on Sunday I can do some stitching around them and some other embellishment? We will see what the block needs.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Nothing like two days of celebrating! I can almost taste the cake....