Sunday, April 22, 2007

dazzling


I am sitting here in my sewing room late at night, listening to a book on cd and admiring my blocks. So I thought I would put them in this blog and let the passers by admire them too. I am mesmerized by them. I want to turn off the book-The Thirteenth Tale-and go to sleep, but I am unable to tear myself away.
These blocks are part of a swap that was done with a friend and we are each doing a different setting. I know hers will be dazzling as well. I can't wait to see it!
ahhhh, how lovely...

6 comments:

Helen said...

That quilt looks great, so much to see.

Anonymous said...

Looks great!

Joyce said...

It is definitely dazzling! I love it.

Anonymous said...

martha, quilt is fantastic! no wonder you like sitting and looking at it. thanks for mentioning that you're listening to 'the thirteenth tale'. so glad you are enjoying.
patti

Granny Fran said...

Those blocks are beautiful in that setting. Thanks for sharing.

Tilde said...

Yep. Looks stunning ! Great going :-)