Friday, April 27, 2007

Journal Swap!





Cynthia sent me this beautiful from her studio in South Carolina! It is collaged and painted on the front and back covers and the inside covers as well.In Cynthia's note she describes her journey and encloses Blessings. I do feel Blessed! I have already started using it. Thanks so much Cynthia. I really appreciate the work and energy that went into it and I would love to hear more about your journal making group! It has obviously worked great for you! Can we join?
...many thanks to Kristine
for dreaming up this swap and I hope to particpipate in many more on the Create a Connection
blog! big hugs and blessings to you...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you liked it. Trying to get the url for the composition book art journal yahoo group ... yahoo groups must be having a glitch right now. I will try again later ... until then, check out the journals at this link:
http://firstclass.plainfield.k12.in.us/~Laurie_Gatlin/sketch/compobook.htm

Anonymous said...

Shoot . . . the link is too long

Tanaya said...

Martha,

I received my journal and LOVE it. Thank you so much! I will post about it on Monday, after I can take a picture. It has been so gloomy here that the lighting is just crap.

Love, Tanaya