Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Some flashy sashings


I am liking the pieced sashing altho it is causing some stress in my quilting buddies. heheh. Never fear, more shall be revealed.
In this months Quilter's Newsletter in the Quilting Bee segment on page twenty there is a quilt made by Cheri Branca, and I so like the setting that I am adapting it for my blocks. And that is why I love quilting mags.
So- for the I am not ready to reveal my Face for the month of April. It will be late. It is almost ready and it is a last minute substitute.
I am on Ping #five.....doing most of the sewing at work during lunch...
and I found a book on CD of "The Thirteenth Tale" which has been being talked about in some of my groups so I have something to listen to while I sew during the next week...I do love my ipod and books on cd from the library. Sometimes I do not like the ones that I randomly borrow from the shelves, but other times I strike it rich! Lately I have listened to "Thirteen Moons" and "The Long Night of Winchell Dear". both wonderful. I spend hours at a time listening and sewing and sometimes drawing in my journal. I would like to be drawing some more.
o !! and I mailed out my journal for the journal swap. I confess I did not write a letter. But I did find a nice journal and I hope that Tanaya likes it. There is something about a fresh page, an invitation, that I find irresistable.

No comments: