Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snowday?

OK. I am starting again. Lesson one. Don’t try to knit lace at work. So now that I (might) have a snow day, I guess I will try again. Apparently I can’t talk and eat and knit at the same time. 
Oh and lesson two is put in the life lines and do not take them out!! Every time I take one out I regret it. 
The good news is that the Long John Shelter wool from Brooklyntweed is going to be amazing! I LOVE this color! 
Any one knitting today?
On the 'one thread' front, I will do one thread on my Pindigo before I re start the Juneberry. I need to put a star on my calendar to note my progress...
Snow here. about a foot of it. the neighbor and Mike are having a go at it with the snowblowers and shovels. I do not know if I can get to work. It is too soon to tell. I have a number to call but of course it is not being answered. I will check again. There is no bus or train service, but the mall is open. o ye gods of mammon!

No comments: