Friday, November 30, 2007

Life gets in the way


Sometimes life does get in the way of quilting, making art, working. I have not made a stitch for a week or so. Finally, yesterday I even stayed home from from work, a stomach virus took me down. And I needed to rest and take fluids. Try to eat. No stitches were made.
The bag I am knitting is so boring I will not post a picture-knit to be felted, nothing but row after row in the round. It will be a fine bag when it is done, but it is nothing to look upon at present.
I have a package or two to mail and I have not even begun to think of what to get the kids for Christmas. I love Christmas and I want us all to enjoy it-but I am uninspired at the moment. So I will let you all gaze upon the masks, whose picture I took last summer, and maybe we will be inspired by them.
Love and peace to all, m

1 comment:

Shelina said...

Oh Martha, I hope you do feel better. It's no fun to be sick any time of the year, but especially now when things get hectic. I haven't thought of gifts yet either.