Monday, November 12, 2007

To do list

So many things on my list and only one day off.
I would like to pin baste my DJ project. Knit few inchs on my to be felted bag. Make some blocks for a new DJ. Finish my ping blocks. Finish the machne applique on my Baltimore Elegance. Make another veterans quilt. Paint a closet and hang a painting and a mirror. Hmmm- that should keep me busy for today.
O and I guess I have to take the girls to get jackets for the girls....
Next week on my day off, I have to get a mamo and sono and a follow up with surgeon. So I have not planned any extra stuff for those days. I have some kind of a cyst on the out side of my boob now and have to see if I can get an appt today to get that seen, O the joys of cystic boobs.
And it is holiday season in retail land.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

quilts, jackets, boobs, painting...my god, grrl! you have a busy life. i hope the doctor gives you a clean bill of health! i'm glad you're going in to get a checkup.

much love to you!
j.