Monday, August 13, 2007

on the road again




We went to Greenport and these are some photos taken from my car while in motion! Don't worry I wasn't driving.
It was a gorgeous day and I went to the Now and Zen yarn shop too! (click on title for the website).
There was a sale so I bought some cascade yarn to make a felted bag-brown-a luscious brown wool "noni bag"-actually it will be more of a valise. And....drum roll please......they were selling their beautiful Vietnamese silk roll up knitting needle cases--also fifty percent off and.....another craft case which had snap out pages which will be perfect when I start my new Dear Jane quilt.
Call me materialistic. Call me shallow. Call me content.
I loved the sign in the picture above. Pure tongue in cheek NY.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

nothin' like a good road trip. And I'm glad I can call you content. ;)