Sunday, May 06, 2007

my prettys


I did not go crazy at the quilt show. I bought some from Dawaibo and some Oakshott samples from Pinwheels and some Kaffe Fassettfat quarters from Woodstock Quilt Supply, and some random squares from a place called The International Fabric Collection. I would never have a cent if I worked in a quilt store that is for sure.
Tonight I am just relaxing and admiring my fabric. It is inspiring me to get some more things finished. Time will tell if that theory will hold water.

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Looks like a pretty good haul! Have fun admiring your new fabrics.

The Calico Cat said...

I am "mourning" not getting any of those shott fabrics... (Mind you I did spend a pretty penny on the other stuff...)

Lori (A.K.A. Elkhoundmom) said...

Looks like you got quite a collection of beautiful fabrics. I think it is probably a very good thing that I do not get to go to quilt shows or my family would have no food for the table, LOL.