Friday, November 10, 2006

Long time no blog & Moondance


It has been a while since I wrote, or thought about writing. I guess that can be good if it means I am doing other things.
I did turn fifty and have a party, and gain a half a pound. I have been home a lot because Mike has been home on vacation and we have been feeling lazy. It was one of those vacations where you plan not to have a plan.
Picture is of Moondance by Beth Ferrier, which I have had in a box since a couple of years back. I have revived interest in it, and have been attaching the flowers, a couple or three a day. I hope to have it done and assembled in November. I am trying to keep it on the table until I do work on it-maybe I will use Hanne's
hour a day on it and see what I can get finished.
I have also been job hunting which does take up time and energy, and does threaten to encroach upon my daylight creative time. But it is one of those necessary evils. Money and all that.
I have not been entirely a hermit, in my life, but mostly. I am more of a contemplative than an interactive type of being. But I do know how to observe and facilitate useful conversaion in a corporate environment and it it there that I point my interest. I do have a job, come January, if I want it, in the kitchen design business. I cast my seeds widely.

2 comments:

DebbyMc said...

The colors and designs in this quilt are wonderful. I am intrigued by what you may do next with it...Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful quilt; the blocks and flowers look great together and the colors are to die for.