Sunday, August 09, 2009

kittens knitting and bloopers

Since my knitting is mainly self taught using books and the interwebs, I do alot of unknitting. Alot . I am just letting you know that . I have three things in progress-well maybe four that are in different stages of undoing. and still I need more yarn, more needles, more things to carry them around in. I am a fiber junkie but I have gotten me to the point where reading about stuff and putting it in my virtual shopping basket are enough to tide me over. I trick myself into believing I am in the act of procuring these items and them I stealthily walk away. Just flat leave my shopping cart in the middle of the virtual super store. I guess it is the opposite of shop lifting. It suffices.
I have been doing weekly Inklingo Sampler blocks and also the attendant bloopers. I have not yet decided if they will go into the actual quilt. I have made a small painting, I knit a few rows here and there. With out consecutive day off it is hard for me to accomplish work on the scale that I used to do. But it suffices. Word for the day. Suffice.
Here is a complimentary kitten picture.

2 comments:

Cathi said...

I do that in some online quilt shops -- add things to a cart and then walk away! I think of it as electronic window shopping. :-)
Great kitten picture!

julieQ said...

I know what you mean, not enough time or energy to do all we want to do. Suffice is a good word!