Saturday, March 28, 2009

a thread



There is a theory that I am testing that if you do a thread a day that you will get the job done. Here are today's threads.
One is my jeans, which were way too long, cut to a more spring like length, and trimmed in a cheerful paisley print (who is not cheered by paisley?). Now these pants are more suited to skipping.
The other is my Pindigo (the quilt formerly known as Ping) quilt thread for today. Done. No more, no less, just done.
Now I will skip off to the fabric store to find some more lovely shabby chic prints for the Jane Austen Patchwork top.

1 comment:

Susan In Texas said...

One thread a day will get lots of UFO's and WIP's completed. I should do that myself. I almost need to be in a zone to get quilting done (especially for stippling) and if I'm not there, nothing gets done. I should try to just do a little bit everyday instead of waiting for that elusive "zone". I'll let you know how it goes!

Happying stitching,
Susan
http://www.susanintexas.blogspot.com