Thursday, January 22, 2009

pinging


Ping is getting some quilting done on it. I am not quite up to a thread a day but I am making up for it when I can. It helps that I am able to leave it out and have all the supplies handy to pick up on a whim. It also helps that it is visible and I see it waiting all the time. If it were tucked away, as it was for a long time, then I might 'forget'. I have not yet pieced the borders and I am not certain I am going to. While I have little use for a couch quilt, I am pretty sure I do not want to do the borders that came with the kit. However the jury is still out. I would love to have this as a bed sized quilt-for me. No worries. I have plenty of time.

2 comments:

Cathi said...

I'm thinking this is what I need to do with my large quilt -- leave it out where I can work on it every time I've got a few moments. It has been tucked away for months and the kitties sure aren't quilting it for me. LOL

Elly D said...

Maybe once you've done the quilting in the middle you'll feel differently about the borders... keep going it's a lovely quilt:-D Elly