Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Tri progress


photo.jpg
Originally uploaded by martha_bilski
I am mesmerized by these tris as they arrange themselves in diamonds and hexagons. I have a bunch in my bag to carry to work, in case I get some time to stitch at lunch and I have a pile on my sewing table to machine stitch.
I am arranging the tris in hexagons-easier than rows for me to put together because my "design wall" is only four feet across. You can see that I tend to bunch colors together. I am not sure if I will try to change this or not.

3 comments:

Anina said...

Are you hand piecing this? I'm looking for a new project I can do when I spend time with the family at night. This is lovely!

Michelle said...

I love it!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is amazing. Now this defines "patience". Beautiful!