Sunday, June 01, 2008

I felt like painting


Spent most of the day in my sewing room and now I will go off and have a bike ride- Would feel virtuous except for the pizza I just ate.
Doc says I must get some exersize which is hard when it hurts to walk so I will try to get some biking in this summer. I used to ride alot. Got lost in the deluge I guess.
It is hard to drag myself away from sewing once I finally get down to sewing. I am one of those people who likes to marathon sew. I could sew for days on end. today I took this picture which made me want to paint. But I was engrossed in cutting up my squares into triangles. I wish there were more daylight hours in the day...This would be nice in a watercolor. So I was going to do it in Adobe but I went back into my sewing room instead.

No comments: