Sunday, November 28, 2010

whats afoot?

I am home in my nest after a busy holiday weekend. I worked 25 out of 48 hours ( including my commuting time) and all in all it was fun and went fast. But I am knackered.

Sooo... Today will most definitely involve a thread but maybe not too many. My hands are swollen and stiff. I am not sure if it is from too much salt? too much driving? ( I tend to have a death grip on the wheel) or just too much using the small hand held devices we use at work. dunno. But I will not let it keep me from at least some stitching. It may be on my machine until things loosen up a bit or I find my drugs. They are some where around here. The pills that the doc gave me for inflamed things. hmmm maybe in that basket over there.
Once I get moving I will be just fine....
and what plans are afoot (or a hand) out yonder? do tell.

1 comment:

Joan said...

Love the feet - hope you are feeling better soon...one of my DD's is always taking photos of her feet - no wonder - they are size 11 - 12... sad - - and she blames me for them :)