Thursday, February 19, 2009

ready to roll


I picked up this toiletry roll up kit at a 'crabtree and evelyn' store at the mall. Despite it being extremely pink, it is a great way to carry along my Inklingo bits. I will never have to worry about losing it in my locker. And it has enough room for lots of stuff. I confess to being a bit of a storage solution geek. I have many different kits for different applications. To me they are more important than pocketbooks, wallets and almost as important as shoes. But lets not get carried away.
My plan is to keep it with me and stitch at the odd moment, at lunch , in the car, on my couch watching ncis reruns, and one day have a quilt of snowflake/ poinsettia type blocks to put together for pink scrappy quiltiness.

2 comments:

Susan In Texas said...

Love your toiletry kit. I'm always looking for cool storage solutions too. The Container Store is my favorite store! It looks like you do lots of Inklingo stuff. I've only looked at their website, never tried any of it. Something for the future!

Happy quilting,
Susan
http://www.susanintexas.blogspot.com

julieQ said...

I love it! What a good idea! I am in the process of making little bags for my purse organization...I am forever losing stuff in my purse! Great idea there...