Thursday, February 19, 2009

done and finished


Ok I am finished whining now:) Thanks for all of your hugs. I guess the cure for my wallowing is an evening in the sewing room.
See you there.
I have cut about three quarters of the diamonds for the Jane Austen Patchwork. I think I need to get less finicky since I am running out of fabrics to cut that I love, and only have about a hundred yards of fabric I only like:)
....of the shabby chic genre that is. I am not counting the other types....which shall remain nameless for the purposes of this post.
Tonight my plan is to work on snowflake diamonds...I have an idea maybe I would like to make a top like thisfrom Hoopla Patterns. I have the book and love all of Froncie's beautiful fabrics but I have enough fabric for now. I also love the little sewing kit she has but alas I have enough of those as well!

2 comments:

Cathi said...

Are you trying to have the diamonds all different or are you going to use duplicates? I love the fabrics in that picture!
I have the Orientals I'm going to use separated from everything else, sitting in their own little box and am hoping to start printing some this weekend. I figure printing the sashing will take the longest.

ConnieB/CA said...

I love the quilt from Hoopla, and have been collecting fabrics for a similar one. Also love your snowflake block, another of my "wanna-dos".
ConnieB/CA