Friday, October 10, 2008

Inklingoable

I fell in love with this block from Cathi's(Smudge's) blog a few weeks ago and kept a picture of it on my desktop, thinking maybe I would try one some day.
The thing is, with Inklingo is that if you are doing one, you may as well do two or a whole bunch more. So I contacted Cathi and we are planning to print a few blocks from fabric from our stashes and swap them. And after that, probably a few more. And so it goes.
If you haven't heard of Inklingo, it is a program that lets you print directly onto fabric-with stitching lines...way cool. Go to the website and watch a video! Visit Cathi's blog also to see what she is up to using Inklingo. Your curiosity will be piqued. And there is a free sample-what more could you ask? Oh, and yes -you will meet Monkey.***I should mention that I an doing this on my macbook!!

1 comment:

Cathi said...

Smudge is very happy to see his name on a blog other than mine! :-)
I've been finding fabrics and will start printing this weekend!!