Monday, July 21, 2008

so many things



I want to do so many things and I am feeling just incapable of doing anything. I want to paint and draw and write and sew and take classes and go kayaking. All these things are available but I do not have the time to do them all. How do I choose?
There is not enough time in two lifetimes to finish all of the quilts that I want to make. Why do I want to make them? they are not high art. I am not chilly. I will not sell them.
I wrote a couple of pages in the doctors office. That will have to do. The boobs are scanned and there are no new or worrisome things. Good to go for another six months. The writing is mundane and boring. What else to expect while waiting for a sonogram of your boobs.
We visited the nieces yesterday and they are always a joy. They are pretending not to want to have their pictures taken.
I will sew some today and wrap some things for mailing and that will be my afternoon...

No comments: