Thursday, March 20, 2008

...with borders


The borders are on and I am done for the day. Quilting decisions will be made later.
I realized while shopping in my stash for this quilt that I have a boatload of BOBs (blocks in bags) as well and several tops that need to be quilted. I need to at least put together some of the tops and decide where they are going to go to live.They are not doing me any good in a pile and I need to move them along. Move along little quilties. The thing is, I like to make big quilts and they are not so easy to quilt. But you are probably not surprised to hear this.
Some one sent me an email which said that they wanted to put an ad on my blog. I thought this rather strange as I do not have a huge amount of traffic. Maybe it was just spam? I did not respond. But some people do make money on their blogs through ads. Hahah-poets with ads. Kind of makes me smirk.

10 comments:

Kim West said...

I have gotten several of those types of "spam" - the quilt is beautiful with borders...

Jeanne said...

I've also received those posts. You made a great choice with the borders. The quilt looks wonderful. Great sewing.

Cathi said...

It's gorgeous with the border!

Unknown said...

WOW, I thought I had said it all...not....I really like the border....WOW!
Pam

Shelina said...

Your quilt is beautiful - I love the fabric choices.

I haven't gotten those ads, I guess my blog isn't busy enough! No, I don't want them.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful quilt. The border is absolutely perfect!

HUGS hersheybar

julieQ said...

I have never gotten a spam about advertising...I did get one that did not seem to lead to anywhere, and I deleted it. WOW! Your CC is lovely! Your border adds so much. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

T quilt is gorgeous, and your borders add alot. Be interesting to see what quilting design you pick for it.

Carolyn said...

love your fabric choice
so calm and beautiful and the border adds just 'enough'

Anonymous said...

Beautiful quilt.