Wednesday, March 12, 2008

a fleet



Origami sail boats.
Two with origami paper and one with double sided scrapbook paper. The large one is covered with printed iris' on rice paper. It took me some time to remember myself back to making these. It was a pleasant way to spend some time this afternoon. Bailey is trying to figure it out now.
Carolina Crossroads blocks are done! I made it so scrappy that you can hardly see the pattern, and now I am afraid that I won't love it but how will I know unless I finish it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

take a picture of it and then print several copies of it and lay it out as though it were your quilt. Then you can see if you like it or not.

HUGS.......LOVE seeing all that you are accomplishing. Just wish I could see you in person.

hersheybar

Janet said...

I think your hair looks great, speaking as a natural redhead!