Friday, February 01, 2008

and another thing


Inspired by Annie of Annies Crazy World, I have been making a heart. I had hoped to have it finished in January, but it has been in the incubation stages until last night after midnight sometime. I want to make one a month or more. This one is white (ish), for Winter and each one will be themed by month, or not. This is pure play, just for me, and I am finding it very soothing. I love the way the fine lace contrasts with the Osnaburg muslin. Please somebody tell me if I have spelled that right. I do not know if I will make these into blocks or needle holders or book covers, sachets, or what all. Just felt like making one or four.
I have some pretty light blue trim that I am dreaming of using in another... and may need to find a source for silk embroidery thread...heaven knows I have enough beads, heh heh.

No comments: