Sunday, September 16, 2007

Quilted for the show!




Quilted by Catherine T. in Canada, facilitated by and bound by Val C., co ordinator of the Quilt Show to Benefit theRankin Rec Center. Click the title for more information. Val asked me if I wanted to have the quilt in her show and whoooa of course how cool is that? She is also selling raffle tickets for a Dear Jane made by Tracy C. of the Dear Jane group. I have bought tickets and I am feeling lucky! If you want to buy raffle tickets for the Dear Jane quilt, contact Val at quiltshow@nrtco.net.
the link for info on the quilt show is
www.rankincentre.ca


This quilt is an international collaboration. Me here in Ny and Tilde in Copenhagen. Val and Catherine in Canada. The border blocks are from Susan McKelvey's Baltimores Country Cousins and the Center blocks are from Dear Jane and Dear Hannah by Brenda Papadakis. I am so happy with it . I will treasure it always.

2 comments:

The Calico Cat said...

That quilting is AWESOME! (When do we get to see a whole quilt shot?)

Shelina said...

Wow that is some serious quilting - it looks wonderful. I too would like to see the full quilt. Congrats on being in a show. Also amazing that a Dear Jane is being raffled off. If I ever finish one, I am going to chain it to my wrist and never let it leave my sight.