Thursday, July 05, 2007

Doll Quilt I


This is one of a pair of doll quilts that I made to be swapped with a friend. I will put a border on it, the nature of which I have not yet determined. I am stuck at the border. A quilting dilemna. But It will pass. The other little quilt is the same block design and the sameplum colors with blues and greens as the smaller bits. First I had them all mixed together but liked the way they looked divided into separate color families. The next on will be finished by the week end. The colors are mush more vibrant than this picture but I ave no time to post another so you will have to trust me:)

5 comments:

The Calico Cat said...

Are those "shott" cottons? Interested in applique on the border? (The drunkards path that I have has a plain - cable quilted border.)

Helen said...

Does it need a border? I'd just bind it with some of the check fabric, different colour each side.

Shelina said...

I just love looking at what you come up with. That is a pretty little quilt.

Tilde said...

Lovely, just lovely :-)

eugenia said...

te queda muy bien el sendero del borracho