Saturday, August 12, 2006

The beautiful children(and proud mom)





A few pictures. I was not the best photographer. I wish I had taken more but!!! this is it:)
The wedding was wonderful and we are all happy. Life is good.
The two right bridemaid's are Katy and Bailey, my youngest daughters. Christy, the maid of honor is on the left, (Ali and Jen B are ,issing from this picture due to bad photography). The beaded bodice is me. Dad and Katy are enjoying the balcony. And of course Jason and Jen, who are now on their honeymoon in Europe.
The wedding was in the South Street Seaport in NYC, at the Bridgewaters, on a spectacular clear and cool night. The ceremony was perfect (we will overlook the humorous ring episode-who was supposed to bring the groom's ring from the bridal suite? it was a hoot to see the best man and the bridesmaid run full tilt to go and get it from the bride's room!) we laughed, we danced and ate and enjoyed the company. Jen and Jay are so lucky to have so many great friends and family to come together and wish them the best. Jay's brother and best man, Dan, giving the toast..

It is so hard at big parties to see everyone. I know I did not speak to all the guests and I hope they forgive me! I am socially challenged to be sure. And I was busy trying not to cry all night, heheh.

Later they kids will get the real pics and video from the professionals-I'm fairly certain they will be better than mine. I could hardly see, so misty eyed was I.