Tuesday, December 18, 2012

december musings

so far I have only though of one resolution for the up coming new year and that is not to buy any knitting patterns and I think i have already broken that one-
In just 4 days the light will begin to last longer each day.
I am grateful for so many things in my life. 
All of my kids and my grandson are healthy and happy.
I love my partner and he loves me.
I have a warm home. 
My job keeps me on my toes. 
I am fueled by creativity and curiosity.
I live in a country where I can vote, speak, worship, drive, and live the way that is right for me and where 
reading and writing are the norm, making ignorance a choice, not the expectation.
I have enough art supplies and fabric and wool and knitting implements and space to create whatever I wish and I have friends and family to support me in this adventure.
I can buy books and read them on my phone if i want. 
Life is good. 

maybe a better resolution will be just to count my blessings instead of looking for things to fix. 










3 comments:

Bodenseefelchen said...

I am very happy for you. God is so great.

Joan said...

At least your intentions were good. May you be blessed for Christmas and the New Year Martha

Sharyn Mallow Woerz said...

I don't do resolutions, but if I did this would be it
"maybe a better resolution will be just to count my blessings instead of looking for things to fix"

Good words, thank you for sharing
Sharyn in Kalama