Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I finished the Sky Ladder baby blanket tonight. It still needs to be washed but the knitting is done. Love the soft merino and pattern from Knitspot. This was the first pattern of the club. hmmm which one shall I do next? 
Sometimes I feel like I am swamped with projects and I will never finish anything. I keep the list in the side bar to remind me of the things I do finish. If nothing else, I feel a twinge of pride as I add each item. In truth, the list is skimpy if compared with my projects that are in progress. But who is comparing? 
Also. I would like to buy another spinning wheel. I cannot even begin to justify it but is it not adorable???? (my thanks to Franklin Habit leading me down this path.)

2 comments:

Joan said...

I have 5 spinning wheels here - shame we are so far apart. Your knitting is beautiful. How many spinning wheeels do you have :)
Whoe is the baby blanket for?

quiltcontemplation blogspot said...

Hi Joan, There will ba a grandbaby in July!!
I only have one spinning wheel and have not spun on it.