Sunday, July 24, 2011

Lazy Sunday morning

Random picture from the city. It is so hot here. 90 degrees f in long beach and it is not yet 11 in the morning. I have been reading and writing some. Not expending too much energy. I may try to find a bookshelf in local tag sales. Maybe go out to lunch with my sweetie. Do some financial updates ( pay bills) and hope to see one or more of my children today.
O- and make some defiled eggs. hahaah deviled eggs ..

I am saddened by the mass murders in Oslo and all such despicable acts of violence against innocent people. I add my heartfelt condolences to the families and loved ones of all of the victims. I will light a candle tonight in their memory.
I am also saddened by the untimely death of the talented Amy Winehouse, a victim of the disease of drug addiction. Another painfully and often fatally misunderstood affliction.
And, as I continue to live, I will practice love and kindness wherever my path leads me today, For it is these things that I wish to grow in the world. This is the life I will choose to live for as long as I am able.

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

Those poor eggs... Thanks for the giggle.