Monday, July 06, 2009

jessica sprague's wonderful classes


New Class with Jessica Sprague! am taking an online class with in photo shop phun. Here is my first home work picture using her png files to create the over lay frame and word art. I know I have not been posting here much and I plead exhaustion. I have been doing very little sewing or knitting-infact I think I havebeen unknitting more than I have been knitting.. that is my process. I think I would still use fiber as a meditative activity even if I never did finish anything.
But I do. I do finish things.
The dress was off the rack at Jessica McClintock.

3 comments:

Cathi said...

I love what you did to the photo!

Mary Johnson said...

This is just perfect! Have you taken other classes with her? I've taken a couple and have really enjoyed them.

Bonnie said...

I started the first lesson today. I'll try to upload to my blog also. I saw Mary's this am. I may have to take a few more of her classes to get more proficient. Thanks for sharing.

By the way, the mitten yarn is fabulouso!!! Bonnie