Friday, April 24, 2009

things




This is a peek into one of my many junk drawers. How do so many drawers get filled with junk? I actually walked around and took pictures of some of my other junk drawers but they are very boring. I was inspired to clean my silverware drawer out of shame. The blue knob came out cool in the flash....The doll with the pink hair is the swap doll I received in exchange for the doll with the pink hair. Aren't they sweet.
Swaps are a funny thing. I really enjoy thinking about how mine will be received. I enjoy making things for people. It motivates me more than making things for myself. odd I know.

Here is an another apron I made for a recent swap. I enjoyed making this one and made another for Mikes mom.
So this is what I am up to around here in between sinus headaches....

1 comment:

JeanA said...

I am s glad to see your Spring Fling quilt picture. Gives me an idea of what to do with my blocks, other than saving them until who-knows-when.